Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Blogger Widgets

Monday, August 12, 2013

Nothing New

Hey guys!I know i didn't post very long time ago, but now I'm here.I didn't post cuz u know there was alot of drama.-.-
I never thought that there are alot of fake friends.Soo, I  tell you don't trust anybody.Trust your friends who are near you when u need.
Anyways....must of you know that I did a music video with Sherman!

I need to say sorry cuz there was a little problem with the program, but now everything it's ok.I will do it today as fast as i can.

Okay now IPD.Well...about IPD nothing new.The mods are working on quests soo u need to wait.Maybe there willl be a new gift shop.

Latley I did alot of Music video's.

I'll give you link to my Youtube channel.Soo you can go and chech them out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePintuska/videos   <--------->

If you like it give a big thunbs up, subscribe and comment

I want to thx for my friends, you're amazing guys.Love ya'll



                                                                         

 



These are oldest pictures from PD.


                                                                      






That's all for now!Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment