Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 3, 2013

HeyHoy Everyone!
There is a new gift shop!!
Talk with mods to give u link.













And now answer that everyone want to know!
Why , How , Who get me Cloak what really want everyone.
Well this today was really sad ppl start to quiting , cuz of rules and cuz of rude chat!
I quit for one hour then i come back and sherman ask me if i can talk with him so we go to the ice cream parlour there was so many ppl.Sherman ask me what item i want actually he know what kinda of item i want.
So i tell him Cloak.
10 minutes later he said relog gab!!
When i come back cloak was in my closet it was awesome i cant believe i got it!
There is a picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment