Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Blogger Widgets

Monday, April 29, 2013

Photos

Hey guys!Today i decided to put some photos of me!Here are some information's about me :) :
  • I'm 14 year old
  • I love drawing, skating and of course playing IPd
  • I love blogging 

    So, that's it!Here are some pictures:



                                                          
                                                           


    Thats's it!I do this pictures yesterday! :3

    Bye guys!

                                                                ~Pintuska~

                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo you are beautiful!
    Your blog gets better and better congrats!
    I'm currently not playing iPD but after time i will
    see you there!

    Commented by the Pandanda & IPandanda player
    known as "hesenhefer".

    ReplyDelete